In this post, I will share with you the Hyla3D HA Activating Complex? As you know (if you follow my blog and social media) I have dry and sensitive skin. I’ve used many products but never as good as this one.
When trying products I always do a research about them. Hyla3D HA Activating Complex is one of those products and I gave it a try. I’ve used it for a while and want to share it with you.
I receive a lot of products but not all of them are making the cut.
Hyla3D HA Activating Complex – Review
- I love the fact that is hydrating the skin. I need all the hydration I can get because my skin is dry and if it’s not hydrated well it gets red and itchy (not a great feeling). This product definitely exceeded my expectations. From the first drop, my skin was comfortable and glowy, and never irritated or dry.
- This product helps the skin look youthful and restores the damage from the sun and aging. You may think that you don’t need this product because you are young but let me tell you the sooner you strat taking care of your skin the better your skin will look when you get older. I’m not in my 20’s anymore and anything I can use to prevent aging I will do.
- Hyla3D contains hyaluronic acid. What does it do to the skin? This is such an important ingredient because it gives the skin elasticity, youthfulness and restores the sun damage. Hyaluronic acid is working on every skin type. You know how the babies skin in so beautiful, smooth and soft? Babies are born with high levels of hyaluronic acid. Unfortunately, this changes when we get older and for this reason, the product is a great choice for boosting those levels up again.
- Who doesn’t need collagen and elastin? We all do. The older we get our skin contains less of them. Collagen helps new cells to grow and is required for the replacement of the dead skin cells. The elastin helps the elasticity of the skin (to return to the original position when touched). The older we get the less amount of elastin and collagen we have.
- My mom is 54 years old and she loves this product as well. We are 20 years apart and we use and love the same product.
I highly recommend this product because I want to take care of my skin and love all the ingredients this Hyla3D contains. Feel free to ask questions in the comments below.
Powered by BrandBacker